EXPRESS your voice.
ENGAGE in a professional community.
INFLUENCE the future of Early Childhood.
Join HAEYC to help build better futures for all young children‚ and all of us.
Since 1926, HAEYC has led the way toward a vision of excellence in early childhood education. Our 100,000-plus members are teachers, administrators, parents, policymakers, and others committed to bringing high-quality early education and care to all young children.
Why is Membership in an Early Childhood Professional Association Important?
- Defines quality in programs
- Identifies the factors that increase quality
- Engages professionals in a pursuit of quality
What Benefits Come From Investing in Professional Association Memberships?
- Affects teaching quality over time
- Encourages reflective practice
- Influence the decision to stay in the profession
How Does Membership Align with National & State Systems & Initiatives?
- Meshes with NAEYC Accreditation
- Supports Hawaii’s Core Knowledge and Competencies