EXPRESS your voice.
ENGAGE in a professional community.
INFLUENCE the future of Early Childhood.
Join HIAEYC to help build better futures for all young children‚ and all of us.
Since 1926, HIAEYC has led the way toward a vision of excellence in early childhood education. Our 100,000-plus members are teachers, administrators, parents, policymakers, and others committed to bringing high-quality early education and care to all young children.
Why is Membership in our Professional Association Important?
- We provide the state knowledge, perspective, and guidance to improve Early Childhood Education on every island.
- We provide a voice for the needs of young children and their families throughout the state.
- Your membership broadens our reach, deepens our knowledge of the field, and sharpens our perspective.
- Your membership also improves your resumé.
What Benefits Come From Investing in our Professional Association?
- Opportunities to contribute to an organization working to improve the lives of young children and their families.
- Opportunities to network with other professionals to expand your resources for knowledge and support.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other professionals in the field, both locally and nationally to put power to the profession.
- Opportunities to learn new leadership skills, and share these skills with other professionals.
How Does Membership Align with National & State Systems & Initiatives?
- Meshes with NAEYC Accreditation
- Supports Hawaii’s Core Knowledge and Competencies
- Provides a voice to educate legislators and leaders on Early Childhood Education needs and perspectives
- Provides member support to understand state and federal initiatives that impact the Early Childhood community.
- Provides opportunities to address issues and concerns unique to Hawai‘i.