As a member you may take advantage of a wide array of resources offered through NAEYC and HAEYC to help improve your work with children.
These resources include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Online access to the current issue of Young Children in the Members Only section along with the print publication of your choice: Young Children or Teaching Young Children. Members selecting Young Children will receive six issues per year. Members selecting Teaching Young Children/Preschool will receive five issues a year and a Spotlight book.
- 20% discount on hundreds of books, videos, brochures and posters carried in the NAEYC Catalog.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website
- Discount on registration for the world's largest early education conference
- Workshop mailing and discount fees for state and county conferences, workshops and seminars
- Any member can call and request support for NAEYC Accreditation anytime!
- Opportunity for leadership development
- Social media
- Scholarship for travel and fees
RAISE THE QUALITY OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION PROGRAMS
As a member you can further our voluntary national accreditation system accreditation, which helps improve early childhood education programs and recognizes high-quality programs so parents can make informed choices. And you can promote the development of respected position statements on issues such as teaching reading and writing, licensing to ensure health and safety, or supporting families.
BUILD THE EARLY CHILDHOOD PROFESSION
We believe that early childhood educators are professionals who should be valued and respected. Join us to promote high professional standards, comprehensive training opportunities, and equitable compensation and working conditions so that qualified early childhood educators will stay and grow in this important field.
PROMOTE PUBLIC SUPPORT AND POLICIES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Together we can help to increase understanding and support for high-quality early childhood education among policymakers and the public through a wide range of education, advocacy, and public awareness activities.